C&O is used as a meso therapy injectable solution for inducing lipolysis, treating celullite and local fat deposits.
- Promotes body metabolism to reduce subcutaneous fat
- Reduces cellulite
- Promotes lymphatic circulation
How to Use
For professional use only. Please consult your doctor.
- is known by the common name bladder wrack is a seaweed found on the coasts of the North Sea.
- It has excellent effects of lipolytic chain activation, phosphodiesterase inhibition, local metabolic stimulation and restructurization. These effects result in ultimate reducer action.
- is native to a small area in the mountains of the Balkans in Southeast Europe. It is good for limphokinetic, anitiedematous, fibrinolytic and vasculoprotective. These effects result in ultimate anticellulite action.